Black Friday though Cyber Monday sale!


Excited to announce this years Black Friday sale!

I wasn't to sure if I would be doing a sale this year, but the more I thought about it 
the more I wanted to give something back to the people who support me and
value my work. 

So this year I will be offering $100 off any collection including newborn sessions.
*(Collection one for portraits and newborn mini sessions are not included)*

I have limited number of sessions that I will be giving the discount to 
so if your thinking about doing a session in the 2015 year don't hesitate!
Discount is first come first serve.

(Booking and deposit must be paid before 11:00 pm December 1st, if the deposit is not paid, the discount will be invalid. New inquiries only, if you have previously emailed me about a session you are not eligible, it must be the first time you are contacting me about a session.)

For booking or questions please email-
comewalkinmyshoesphotography@gmail.com



Comments

Popular Posts