Summer Mini Sessions!

Summer Mini Sessions are here and I can't hardly wait!
Sessions will take place at the delightful Freeman Gardens in Glen Ridge.
I've been taking pictures at this garden since Kennedy was only
6 months old. I have one of my favorite pictures of her, made into
a canvas and hanging on our wall. 


Look at how little she was and the flowers, they are just amazing at this garden.


Here is Kennedy the other day at the gardens! My how she has grown.
Just another example of why it's so important to get your children's pictures
taken continuously. They grow so fast!

Here is the link to the eventbrite page, with all the information, you book 
right on the event page, simply pick the time that works best for you.


I look forward to seeing all your adorable kids!


Comments

Popular Posts