Fall Maternity shoot

Alexie came all the way up from Maryland to get her pictures taken by me.  A friend of a previous client, she loved the maternity pictures she had seen and wanted some of her own.  With her husband serving in the Navy Alexie came with her mother who was quite helpful I must say.  They were both great to be around and besides a little scare everything went very well!




We went to the train tracks behind my house and got some really good ones there, I also set up the studio in my house so we could keep cool while getting some studio type shots. 





We took a couple shots to honor Alexie's husband!




I set up this cute pink dessert table, I just loved it!

Everything pink!
Outside to the train tracks I really love the way these pictures came out.  It was a little warm out but she was a great sport and got it done!






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts