Kennedy's Halloween Shoot!

The best thing about having my own child now is that I have
my own personal model! She's a mover so it gets to be quite a 
challenge to get her pictures now. I have to be quick and entertaining all
at the same time. Thank goodness for my Husband who helps!

Halloween is by far my favorite holiday. 
(I even planned my wedding to be as close to Halloween as possible. It was Halloween 
themed and we even had our Dj's wear vampire capes.) 

So picking out Kennedy's very first Halloween costume was something
I didn't take lightly. I knew she wouldn't wear anything on her head and living
in New Jersey you have to dress warm! I also didn't want to buy the plain
old generic First Halloween costume.  So I decided to make part of her costume
and I ended with Red riding hood. I made her tutu and headband and 
bought the cape off etsy for $9. I bought a plain white onesie at Old Navy 
and we used red shoes that my sister had bought. I couldn't be more happy
with how it all came out. 








Comments

Popular Posts