Kennedy's First Christmas Pictures!

Last year I can remember wondering when Kennedy would arrive. 
I wasn't due till January 6th, but with babies they come on their own timeline. 
I can remember hoping she would be here in time for Christmas, but she 
didn't she came a week and a day late! So this year is her first Christmas
and I'm excited to share it with her. 

I ran holiday mini sessions so I had the backdrop for her and all the other
kiddies that I got on lemondropstop.com I love it! I wanted her pictures to be
a little different then all the other kids so I came up with a cute idea to use cookies
for Santa. It was her first time trying a cookie and she definitely has a love for
them. I also found these cute elf diapers at Target and thought of a cute idea
to have her wearing that and eating a candy cane.  She was in love!

Enjoy!














Comments

Popular Posts