Week 13+14 of 365 Project.

 These past few weeks I haven't really had my camera in hand, well not in 
day to day life. I've been busy working and editing from sessions, doing what I love!
Marketing, post office trips, emailing, and getting ready for my first expo.
I'm so happy that I found the one thing in life that makes me happy.
Finding the beauty in each and everything<3


75/365


One of the best purchases I have ever made was on my ninja blender.



76/365

She couldn't wait for the french toast.




77/365

We're a french toast kinda family.




78/365

Her newest obsession is with crayons. She just started putting them 
on the paper and coloring :-)



79/365

Easter pictures. This is a face that just makes me laugh. I think she thought
it was funny I put her on a basket. She did the same face when I put a tiara
on her in the mirror. Pure amazement.



80/365

Cousins.



81/365

The smallest in the family.



82/365

We celebrated our nephew's birthday.


83/365

Trying to take this toddler's pictures is almost impossible now a days. 
I'm excited for the day she understands to sit for Mama for a second so I can
take her picture!

Comments

Popular Posts