Week Seven of 365 Project.

Week seven has been filled with snow, snow, and more
snow. It seemed like I spent every minute of Kennedy's 
naps this week shoveling out the driveway.
We baked some and enjoyed Kennedy's 2nd Valentine's day.
All in all it was a good week, but we're ready for spring!

Ejoy!



39/365

Lemon poppy seed bread! Just the smell of this bread
made it seem a little less like a snowy winter week.
I found the recipe here-
http://cookiebakerlynn.blogspot.com/search/label/lemon
I changed it a little by adding 1/4 cup less sugar and I didn't add any
glaze or syrup. It still was amazing.



40/365

Peels.


41/365

Naptime.


42/365

Kennedy being silly and playing with her tunnel.


43/365

Love.


44/365

Kiss me <3


45/365

Trying to get this kido to sit for a quick picture is no easy
task, but somehow I managed to get one... this time.



Comments

Popular Posts