Week 11 of 365 Project.

This past week we had a taste of the warmer weather and definitely took 
advantage of it! We brought Kennedy to a small petting zoo that I had been 
going to since I was a little girl. She was afraid of the animals at first, but
then warmed up to them and was laughing away. We went to the park and
when the weather got cold again we did some play and exploration with a 
simple pot filled with water.

Enjoy!



61/365
Reading is our favorite thing! 



62/365

First time at the petting zoo!


63/365

Kennedy's new smile! Such a cheese ball :-)


64/365

Helping Mommy unpack from our Trader Joes shopping trip.


65/365

Water play!


66/365

One of my favorite shots from my freelance work this weekend. I had so much fun 
capturing the beauty of all the food they had set up. It smelled so good too!


67/365

My babe <3






Comments

Popular Posts