365 project!

Days go by, then weeks and here I am playing catch up again with the 365 project.
I think it has to do with the warmer weather and spending more and more
time at the park. Kennedy now asks me every morning "park"so off we go.
My birthday landed on Memorial Day this year and we spent it at our friends house
with great food, friends, and Kennedy playing in the pool. 
Then Tommy had vacation time and we had a great week with Kennedy together!

Enjoy!


118/365

Pinterest is one of my obsessions, I could spend an endless amount of time on there...
I have found so many great recipes on pinterest and I'm always searching for more!



119/365

Enjoying the warm weather and the pool! This girl is such a water baby, last year she 
wouldn't even put her feet in the pool, this years she's on her belly kicking and swimming.



120/365

Checking out the sting rays at the touch tank with Daddy.




121/365

Watching the peacock walk around the zoo.


122/365

Look at that big alligator! 


123/365

Going on the merry go round with Daddy for the first time.
(Yes I did get teary eyed.)


124/365

Family shot before heading to the waterpark at Great Wolf lodge. This was our first family
trip overnight and Kennedy did amazing! Tommy and I were expecting to be driving home
at midnight, incase she couldn't sleep not in her crib, but she did it!
Mommy and Daddy on the other hand did not sleep so well...



125/365

Such a tiny girl in that bear chair!


126/365

Our favorite book :-)


126/365

She always has to dance, everywhere we go!






Comments

Popular Posts