Week 23 of 365 project!

This week I was in a baking mood! I had thought of making homemade cinnamon buns
and bought some yeast, but never got around to making them. I've been craving soft
pretzels for a while now so I made the dough one day while Kennedy was napping and
when she woke up we played with the dough together.
I used the recipe here- Soft pretzel recipe
Kennedy is also allergic to peanut butter so we recently purchased Sunflower butter.
It's so good, if you ever get the chance to try it definitely do.
I made some myself with roasted sunflower seeds from Trader Joe's, and with that
I made Kennedy some Sunflower butter cookies. Just like peanut butter cookies, but
with sunflower butter. I found the recipe here- Sunflower Butter Cookies
I put in 1/4 cup less sugar and you couldn't even tell.
Enjoy!


135/365
Happy girl.



136/365
Making pretzels with Mama!



137/365

The finished product, here are the everything pretzel bites.


138/365
More clovers.



139/365

Homemade sunflower butter.



140/365

She loves sunflower butter :-)


141/365

Father's day breakfast, Daddy's first feta cheese omelette! He loved it ;-) 

Comments

Popular Posts