Week 24 of the 365 project!


142/365

We've been making smoothies a lot at hour house lately, with all the berries on sale! 
A lot of people have asked how I make them and I simply mix any type of frozen fruit
I have with a banana, spinach, and water! Super simple and healthy. It's fun to 
try and make a different color every morning and a great way to teach Kennedy her
colors.



143/365

Kennedy is a very active kid which means most of the time I only get pictures of
her when she's strapped in her high chair. Not always the best background, but sometimes
I fall in love with the pictures I get of her in there.



144/365

Someone loves cream cheese bagels!



145/365

Books, books, everywhere! 


146/365

With the summer comes a lot of outdoor sessions and I'm having an absolute blast.
I love thinking of new ideas and meeting new people and kids! Have I mentioned how 
cute the kids are?


147/365

I did this amazing styled session at the end of June, it was a dream session.



148/365

Tomatoes just remind me of summer.

Comments

Popular Posts