Week 26 of the 365 Project!



157/365

I wanted to share the packaging for my collection in which you get all the images from your session.
(Check out the custom wooden flash drive, so cute!)
I know some people might not value photography the way others do, but i really truly put a lot of
time, love, and effort into every session I do.
  


158/365

This face, I just love it!


159/365

Our impromptu photo session resulted in some great pictures after a nap.



160/365

What would fourth of July be without "marshbubbles"?



161/365

While out searching for new locations for sessions, I came across these
ferns with water all over them, it looked like glitter in the sun!




162/365

Flowers.



163/365

We celebrated my Dad's birthday and I made him my Great Grandma's cake that she used 
to always make him. It was so good!

Comments

Popular Posts