365 project- Goodbye July.

July is over and I'n not sad to see it go. We are one month closer to October, which
means cooler weather, beautiful colors, and Halloween!
I've already started thinking about what Kennedy will be for Halloween this year.
I know I'm crazy.
Tommy and I finally had a much needed date night and we ended up going to 
this restaurant down the street from our house. I mean literally, we walked there.
Meal located on 433 Kingsland street in Nutley.
The food was amazing, the owner stopped and put down his phone to talk to us
as we left. I can't wait to go back there again.
Enjoy!



173/365

Here are our appetizers at MEAL, gosh I want to go there again just looking at the picture!




174/365

This is what happens when you bake with a 12 year old...


175/365

Adventures at Brookdale park.



176/365

Playtime.




177/365

Sometimes the serious pictures are the best ones.




178/365

First time watching Beauty and the Beast. 
(My favorite Disney movie!)


179/365

Daddy took this shot at Brookdale park and I just had to include it, I love it!


Comments

Popular Posts