Lately...

I have become awful at this "picture a day" thing. Some days I only
carry my phone around with me, and some days I try to live in the moment and
enjoy every waking minute. I will finish the year with 365 pictures, I will!
Here are some picture from August that I haven't shared yet!

Enjoy.


185/365

I loved the colors and the bricks in this picture.



186/365

My Great Grandma always took pictures of flowers and roses. I used to think they were all
the same and sort of boring. I don't know what's changed, but I really enjoy taking pictures
of flowers now.



187/365




188/365

Pathway to...



189/365

MmM Chocolate chip pankcakes!


190/365

Someone already steals my shoes.



191/365

Parfaits are so good, especially in the summer with fresh berries!



192/365

Here is one of the cakes I made this summer for a cake smash. 

Comments

Popular Posts