Kennedy's Valentine Mini Session

I debated for a while on taking Kennedy's pictures for Valentine's day.
I of course wanted to, but couldn't find the right outfit for it. I found these little shorts at
a local consignment store on clearance for $1, I instantly loved them, but
had no shirt to go with them. I actually found a 4t dress with little hearts 
on it, perfect for when she's 4 and I take her Valentine's pictures, not so 
helpful now. I was at the studio doing a Valentine mini this weekend and
decided to look through her old shirts and found one that was a light gray with
a puppy on the front, it was a size 12 months so I wasn't even sure if it would fit her.
I turned it backwards and voila! It fit and worked perfectly. 

Happy Valentine's Day!
Enjoy.












Comments

Popular Posts