Week4-5 of the 365 Project!

Do I dare say it? That I'm already falling behind with this 365 project.
Well here I am cramming two weeks into one blog post, just to catch up.
I'm going to keep this short and sweet, because I can hear a little voice
calling me from the baby monitor that she's ready to come out now!

Enjoy!


22/365

Goof!




23/365

We have been doing a lot of crafts and activities to keep ourselves busy
during these cold months!




24/365

Nothing beats chicken pot pie on a freezing cold winter day.




25/365

The cat. 



26/365

I found this cool activity online, where you fill a container with
baking soda and then mix food coloring and vinegar in small containers.
Use and eye dropper or I used an old vitamin dropper and they can drop the
colors in the baking soda and watch it fizz! Kennedy loved it, it kept
her buys for about an hour. Definitely put a blanket down because it can
get messy.



27/365



28/365

Paint.



29/365

Making a noodle necklace, because a girl can never have to 
many necklaces. 




30/365

Flowers for Valentine's Day.



31/365

Just getting some work done and staying warm with some tea
at nap time. 





32/365

Stuffed mushrooms have become a go to food in our house, Kennedy 
can eat 6!




33/365

Practicing some food photography with puffed chia seeds, hemp seeds,
and sunflower seeds. What did I do with all these you ask? 
Well I made healthier "rice krispy treats".  Minus the rice krispies.




34/365

Someone had grown confident with climbing up on our bed and has
made it her new home.



35/365



Comments

Popular Posts