Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Angelina's Newborn session.

Angelina was the 2nd angel baby that I've had the pleasure of shooting.
If you're unsure of what an angel baby is, it's a baby that is pretty much perfect
during a photo session and sleeps most of the time. They are pretty rare!
She slept right through the entire session and was easy to calm, when she 
became a little fussy at the end. She was born on my daughter's birthday, so it 
brought back a lot of fond memories for myself. Her Daddy is a cop, so it was fun to 
incorporate some of  his stuff into the session, to give him some special pictures. 
I was lucky enough to get a picture sent from her mother about a week or two after 
the session and I can't believe how much she's grown! She was such a cutie and I 
I can't wait to work with her again!

Enjoy.











0 comments:

Post a Comment