Angelina's Newborn session.

Angelina was the 2nd angel baby that I've had the pleasure of shooting.
If you're unsure of what an angel baby is, it's a baby that is pretty much perfect
during a photo session and sleeps most of the time. They are pretty rare!
She slept right through the entire session and was easy to calm, when she 
became a little fussy at the end. She was born on my daughter's birthday, so it 
brought back a lot of fond memories for myself. Her Daddy is a cop, so it was fun to 
incorporate some of  his stuff into the session, to give him some special pictures. 
I was lucky enough to get a picture sent from her mother about a week or two after 
the session and I can't believe how much she's grown! She was such a cutie and I 
I can't wait to work with her again!

Enjoy.











Comments

Popular Posts