Weeks 6,7, and 8 of the 365 project!

I have fallen behind with this project. I find it harder and harder to take pictures
every day as Kennedy is getting older and needing more attention and asking me
to play with her. She will come up to me and say "Let's play Mommy!" I 
mean how can I say no to that? She also tells me every time I leave to go 
anywhere, "Stay with Kennedy, Mommy." 

We have been working on trying to use the potty and she has been
eager to use the potty one day, and then wants
nothing to do with it the next. I'm just taking it for what it is and think it will
because easier as she understands more.  

We have also all had a cold in this house for the past week, this is about the
fifth time this year that I've had a cold, but Tommy and Kennedy's first.
Lot's of tissues and mood swings going on over in this house, but the
weather is getting warmer and I'm excited to get outside.

Hope you all aren't getting cabin fever, Spring is only 12 days away!

Enjoy.



36/365

One of my friends invited me to a painting class in Montclair, it was 
pretty fun and interesting to see how everyone's picture was in 
someway different. 




37/365

Two crazy kids! 



38/365

Declan and Kennedy <3




39/365

Sometimes I have to look away, this kid and her faces. She always 
knows how to make me laugh.




40/365

One of my favorite set ups this past month.




41/365

I've been trying to make more home made food, instead of buy them.
It's fun, because I can add a little of this and a little of that to
make them more healthy!




42/365

I woke up one morning to this... I guess baby had to use the potty.




43/365

Just something that caught my eye at a bar.




44/365




45/365

Loves to read!




46/365

We had a playdate with Declan again and Kennedy found his fire fighter boots,
she wore them the entire time we were at Declan's house. Of course she did not
want to take them off, so I told her I would look in the store and see if we could
find a pair of her own. I ended up finding them at Target and when I showed 
them to Kennedy and asked if she wanted the fire fighter ones or the pink ones, 
she chose the fire fighter ones and then said "I found them, Thank you Mommy!
Thank you!" haha this kid :-)




47/365

Kennedy's sad sick face.




48/365

Some days this is how she feels about using the potty,
run away and run away fast!




49/365

Other days she sits her baby next to her and they practice together.




50/365

I thought of the idea of cutting up old paper that Kennedy had
scribbled on and giving her a glue stick to glue the papers to the paper.
Let me tell you it kept her buys for a very long time, it actually 
was something she wanted to do every day for about 4 days!




51/365

So my best friend's bridal shower was this past weekend and while browsing 
pintrest I came across a Rice Krispie treat cake. Now growing up this was
our go to thing to make so I just knew I had to make one for her shower.
It was actually pretty easy to make and Kennedy loved it! She told me
"It's beautiful, Mommy" 




52/365


Here is a quick shot of the cake I made for the shower, I was absolutely in
love with how it came out. Usually I pick at everything I could have done
better, but I loved this cake. I found the flowers at whole foods and they worked
perfect with the cake!




53/365

Here was a quick shot of the set up at the shower.




54/365

We also used their engagement pictures to make wine bottle labels for the favors.
Those came out amazing as well!



Comments

Popular Posts