2014


2013
Started with a big change to our family, we welcomed our baby girl Kennedy! 
Life in 2013 sure had changed for our family, there were ups and downs and a whole
lot of dirty diapers! It's crazy to look at a picture from the beginning of 2013 to the end.
Life is amazing and I'm so thankful for everything God has given me (even the dirty diapers).
I try to imagine what 2014 will be like and I just feel excitement! Life with a toddler is
sure to be eventful and I can't wait for it all.

There is a lot I would like to do this year and I've decided to make a new pinterest board,
"Plans for 2014".
One of the things I'm going to do this year that I'm so excited for is the 365 
photography project. You take one photo a day for the whole year and then I will
post the photos weekly on here. I've seen a lot of people do it and I'm so excited.
Another is to plant a garden with Kennedy and teach her about growing and picking her 
own healthy food. 

Good bye 2013 
and welcome
~2014~




Comments

Popular Posts