Kennedy's First Birthday session!

Happy 1st Birthday to my baby girl!
Mama and Daddy love you so very much.
*mwah mwah*

Any shoot I do for Kennedy has to be special, different, unique, I
mean she's my daughter so I always try to do something different then
what I typically do with my clients.   
Usually for first birthday's we do a cake smash, which I love! 
They are some of my favorite sessions and always the most fun.
With Kennedy I wanted to do something different so I searched around
pinterest of course and came up with a doughnut smash!
It worked out great and she actually got into it more than the cupcake we
gave her on her actual birthday, so it worked out great.

She's also a winter baby so I wanted to do something winter/snow themed.
I found a cute shirt and pants outfit on sears.com which was teal with silver snowflakes.
I made a sparkly silver tutu to match and I worked with Lauren over at
who made this gorgeous hat for Kennedy that matched perfectly to her outfit and theme!

Kennedy is now a pro at getting her picture taken and once we had her all dressed
and put her down for the pictures she stayed right where Mama could take her
pictures. (She even kept the hat on!)

Enjoy!















Comments

Popular Posts