Week Three of 365 Project.

This week has been a crazy one to say the least. Kennedy's first birthday was
Tuesday so it was all about the "Birthday" this week. 


13/365

Birthday cake time! 


14/365

My favorite shot I got while Kennedy was opening her present, look at her little face!
Pure excitement and awe. She loved her Doc McStuffins Dr kit.



15/365

Kennedy's birthday is a great milestone for her and also myself. It's the day that I
became a mother. This year I put up balloons and I found this princess castle at
Christmas tree shops for only $14.99! She was more excited for the balloons, but our
cat loved it!


16/365

Helping Mama with breakfast, look at those cute pjs. I just love them.




17/365

When making breakfast the other day I just happened to turn the butter container upside 
down and saw all the internet advertising on the bottom. I thought to myself in that moment
what a different world my daughter will grow up in. The internet world.


18/365

Breakfast, I love the black and white.


19/365

Getting ready for our Valentine's Day mini sessions!


Comments

Popular Posts