Week Two 365 Project.


7/365
Tuesday was the coldest day in the past 20 years!


8/365
Someone is loving their toy camera lately. It was one of the first toys I bought her.
She even brings it up to her face as if she's taking a picture. 



9/365
Our house is becoming full of toys, toys, toys! Kennedy was so blessed to get so many
gifts for Christmas and her birthday is so close to Christmas I can only imagine
more are on the way.


10/365
Aunt Bon came over for a visit and some good quality family time. It was the 4th year
anniversary of our mother's death and it was good to get to spend the time together.  


11/365

Kennedy is quite amazed by the snow! She loves watching it from her bedroom window.


12/365

Once all the Christmas decorations come down I really don't know how to
decorate the house. Now that Kennedy is here and her birthday is right after 
Christmas I've decided to decorate for her birthday every year. I made some cute 
banners that she just loves, and when I ask her who's birthday is coming 
she walks over to the banners and points!


Comments

Popular Posts