Goodbye Summer!

I have to say, I've never really been a lover of summer. 
With this summer being a mild one, I loved it! 
There weren't many hot days that I can remember, maybe one or two. 
Kennedy is getting so big and we can do so many more things with her, 
we are definitely hitting the fun stage.  We made lots of trips to the beach, 
where Kennedy loves! She always seems to be bored, but can dig 
and look for shells and swim with me! Finally someone to go in the ocean with! 
(My husband never wants to go into the water.)
Fall is definitely in the air, with the cooler weather and the days getting darker
sooner. I even made my first loaf of Pumpkin Bread... too soon?

Enjoy!




193/365

It's amazing how you can put a toy away for a couple months, bring it
back out and it's the greatest "new" old toy. I'm going to miss the 
days when I can't pull this fast one on Kennedy anymore.




194/365

Kennedy has also become very attached to stuffed animals... the one thing I didn't want
to have a billion of.




195/365

Finger painting a picture for Nana.




196/365

Tiny hands.


197/365




198/365




199/365

First loaf of Pumpkin cinnamon bread!




200/365

Have I really hit 200! Only 165 to go.




201/365




202/365

End of the summer beach trip with my oldest friend from high school and our daughters, who 
will hopefully be life long friends :-)



Comments

Popular Posts