Hello September!

Well that was fast, goodbye summer and hello fall!
I feel like the cooler weather just came in overnight. It's been great
to finally turn the air off and leave the windows open. 
We are getting excited for Halloween and we already
decorated the whole house.
Most of the decorations have become Kennedy's new
"friends" as she refers to them. But it's definitely 
a big difference then last year at Halloween time.

Enjoy!



203/365

We are practicing drinking with a big girl cup.




204/365

As you can see we need to keep practicing :-)




205/365

Decorating with Daddy!
Kennedy really enjoys putting decorations in her room.




206/365

Cake smash cake I made for a baseball themed session.




207/365

I finally hit 500 likes on facebook! Starting out something
I never thought would happen. To celebrate I gave away 
a $25 dunkin donuts gift card. That was a lot of fun!




208/365

I did my last session of this year at the beach. We really enjoyed the 
beach this year and it was sad to say goodbye, but we'll be back 
next year. Now on to Halloween!

Comments

Popular Posts