365 time!

I know I've been MIA lately and there's plenty of good reasons for it.
If you haven't heard through Facebook, I announced last weekend that after
years of hard work I will finally be getting a studio space!
As exciting as this is, a lot of work and money is going into making this 
studio all that it can be and perfect for my clients. I want people to feel
at home and comfortable, when they come with their little ones. 
We've also been having a lot of family functions, with weddings and fall 
activities. It's been really nice connecting with family and friends. 
Holiday mini sessions are coming up soon and I'm planing and searching
everyday for the perfect settings. I'm pretty sure I have it all figured out,
but like with my wedding, when I thought it was done another idea
popped into my head!

Enjoy!



237/365

I took out about 20 Halloween books back in September and keep
renewing them! I wanted to make sure we had first pick this year.




238/365

"Pink Tamera Please!"




239/365

My first baby. Love him so!




240/365

Pumpkin picking.


241/365

Oldest girl cousin and youngest.



242/365

The cousins :-)


243/365

Love how this shot came out.




244/365

Happy Fall!

Comments

Popular Posts