Holiday Mini Sessions are here!

With the rain spoiling my family mini sessions this morning,
it gave me time ti finally work on my Holiday mini sessions!

With the success of the family minis, I'm hoping the Holiday ones will
be even bigger!

In this blog post you will find all the information about the mini sessions
and if you have any questions or would like to book, you can 
email me at comewalkinmyshoesphotography@gmail.com



Session date is November 1st
Sessions will be at Kips Castle Park in Montclair, 
22 Crestmont Rd, Montclair, NJ 07042

Only $75

I have two sets of time slots mornings and afternoon and they are as follows

Morning-
9:10-9:25
9:30-9:45
9:50-10:05
10:10-10:25
Afternoon
2:45-3:00
3:05-3:20
3:25-3:40
3:45-4:00

With the Holiday minis I will have some wrapped boxes and other 
fun holiday items for the session!
*If you refer a friend and they book a session you will receive 
25 5x7 postcards with front and back options.

Holiday goody bag will be given out to the kids!

I will also be having an indoor option set for November 2nd
That set up will be done at my home in Nutley with backdrops
and holiday props as well. 
If you are interested in indoor please contact me about times.



Comments

Popular Posts