365 Project!

As I lay in bed this morning, thinking about how it's already November
18th and it hit me, I have a lot more pictures and posts to make if
I'm going to get all of my 365 images of the 365 project done!
So I'm going to try everyday now to take a picture of something and get
it on here. Today we did a little painting and I made sure to grab my 
camera and get a shot of our art work. Kennedy was very excited to paint,
she had a melt down when I told her we had to eat breakfast first, but with
a little love and hugs we got through breakfast and had some fun painting.


Enjoy!


258/365

This kid loves to bake, just like I do. Can't wait when she can really
help me out, dishes and all!




259/365

That face! She was just so excited to make blueberry muffins.




260/365

She totally did this on her own, must be instinct to kids. Funny story,
when making the birthday cake for Tommy I had her mix the eggs and
milk together and she said "taste it" I was like "NOOO"
Crazy girl!




261/365

Mix.




261/365

Thought I would get festive with my mail for the up coming months.




262/365

What I painted today, hoping to make a background of flowers like these.
We used the color wonder paints and I didn't rinse between colors, I really
like how it make the flowers look!




263/365

Kennedy's art work!


Comments

Popular Posts