Last week of October- 365 project!

Where does the time go? I feel like I was just getting ready for Halloween and 
enjoying the warm fall weather. Now we are almost at Thanksgiving and the cold 
is setting in. I have so many blog posts to catch up on, I don't even know where 
to start. With finally getting a studio space, something I had written down
for my 2014 goals, but didn't even think I would accomplish that goal this year, 
it sort of set us on a world wind. Trying to find the time to get the walls painted,
floor down, and all of my stuff there.
With only two hours every night after Kennedy goes to bed, it took us longer then
we would have liked. Thankful we had helps from some friends and my husband 
it is finally all done! That's going to be another post though.

For now enjoy!



245/365

I'm so thankful for the 365 project, although I might not get my camera 
out everyday and take pictures, I definitely wouldn't have some of these
moments captured without the push of this project. I definitely think I'm
going to do something similar for the 2015 year.




246/365

My mini me!



247/365

Tommy and I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary this year
and I had gotten a ring from this company and loved
their bracelets too! So happy I have one now :-)




248/365

I'm definitely going to embarrass Kennedy when she gets older with
all of my emotional moments. I'm not gonna lie, I got teared up with how
excited she was to see Elmo in person.




249/365

Typical kid.




250/365

With Kennedy's peanut allergy there's not many Halloween treats or 
candy she can eat, not that I would give it to her at this age anyway, but 
the Halloween shaped pretzels were a win!

Comments

Popular Posts