Christmas decorating. 365 project.

Usually on our tree you find all of my Nightmare Before Christmas ornaments
that my Aunt or I have found over the span of 10 years. This year I knew better.
I ran to Target and grabbed a container of ornaments for $15 bucks and bam, time to 
decorate. We had a lot of fun decorating the tree with Kennedy. I knew I would, it was
something since trying to get pregnant I dreamed of. The ornaments came right off
as far as she could reach them shortly after, but now a few weeks later she has lost interest 
and we don't have a half decorated Christmas tree anymore. 
Why did no one ever mention how comical kids are? Kennedy even got her step stool
and tried to put it next to the tree to get the ornaments she couldn't reach.

Enjoy.




287/365




288/365




289/365




290/365

Hmm I think we grabbed the wrong box...




291/365

Kisses.




292/365

Husband took over.




293/365




294/365



Comments

Popular Posts