Randomness from December... 365 project.

Trying my hardest to get to 365 pictures for the year, but I think I might be coming
up a little short this year. That will just be my goal for next year, to finish the whole
project! Here are just some pictures from my phone during the month 
of December mixed right in.

Enjoy!


303/365

I was meeting a client at the studio one day and I walk in
to the studio and find this. It was so sweet <3
Love my husband.




304/365

We took Kennedy to the allergist for the first time, because when we
had given her anything with peanuts her face broke out.




305/365

Kennedy got the skin test done and it came back that she wasn't allergic.
The Dr explained that it's a whole body reaction and her skin is just sensitive
to the acid in the peanuts.  We are definitely thankful and happy! 
Allergies are such a scary thing, I have so much respect for parents of 
children with allergies. 


306/365

We did have to go back to the allergist for a food challenge. They gave Kennedy
small amounts of peanut butter and watched for any reaction. She only got 
the small red marks on her face, like she did at home and the Dr explained
that it was nothing to worry about and she just has sensitive skin.




307/365

I had some left over pita bread that wasn't so fresh anymore so I tossed some in
olive oil and seasoning and some sprayed with coconut oil and cinnamon and sugar.
Put them in a 350 degree oven till they got brown and crispy. This snack is definitely 
a keeper in our house and so easy too.




308/365

Kennedy loves music!




309/365

Making some snicker doodle cookies, no garlic please Kennedy.




310/365

Kennedy and her cousin Payton, watching The Nightmare Before Christmas
and enjoying the snicker doodle cookies.




311/365

Love these girls.




312/365

Kennedy opening presents at my Grandpa's house as we celebrated Christmas
with family!




313/365

Family picture!




314/365

Kennedy was helping me empty the bags from shopping, until she spotted
some coconut.




325/365

I made some chia pudding and it really wasn't that bad. I'm big on 
textures so it was a little strange, but close to tapioca pudding.
It's really good for you though so I just gotta get past that.





Comments

Popular Posts