How the 365 project ruined my Christmas cookies....

Usually I go crazy for Christmas cookies, I make a lot of the dough's a month or more
in advance and freeze them to make right before Christmas. This year with Kennedy
on the move, taking only one nap a day, and being totally busy with sessions, I ran out
of time and didn't get to make any. So I thought one day that would be a good activity 
with Kennedy, to make a batch of cookies. Now due to not expecting to make
cookies this year I didn't have anything to make them. I used whole wheat flour and coconut oil
in place of butter. As I'm taking a few pictures to use for the 365 project and turn
around to put my camera in a safe place away from Kennedy, I turn back and see
her drop a whole head of garlic in the mixer! I tried to get out every last piece of 
garlic skin, but I can't say I got it all. My husband was a good sport and ate 
almost all of them! On the plus side, baking chocolate chip cookies with whole wheat
flour and coconut oil make them extra crunchy!

Enjoy.




295/365

Helping make cookies!




296/365

Kennedy and her jewelry.




297/365

Tiny hands.




298/365




299/365

Amazed by the mixer.




300/365

The garlic.




301/365

Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?




302/365

Such a crazy nut! <3



Comments

Popular Posts