Counting down the days till 2015... 356 Project.

Christmas has come and gone. It almost feels like it was never here. I guess most
of the excitement comes before the actual day. I have been taking Christmas mini
sessions since the beginning of November so you all shouldn't be surprised that
our Christmas tree came down yesterday. Yes, I said it yesterday!
If it didn't come down then, who knows when it would. I'm ready for spring
and we enjoyed the warm weather by taking Kennedy to the park today.
I know, I know, I have a long way to go before spring, but I can pretend.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends and wishing
the best in the New Year!

Enjoy.




326/365

2014 family picture! Every year since Tommy and I got married,
I bought a holiday frame from Kohls with the year on it and we take a
picture very close to Christmas and put it in the frame. It's one of my 
favorite traditions.




327/365

This was Kennedy's Christmas gift this year that I found at a consignment
shop for $20! We had it stored away since August and there was a lot
of temptation to give it to her sooner. We're not good at holding out in this family.




328/365

When Kennedy woke up and saw the kitchen she said "Wow a real kitchen!"
It was hilarious!




329/365

Checking out the kitchen with Daddy.




330/365

My sister got Kennedy this mini guitar with her name on it. Kennedy loved it and
my sister's boyfriend Mike brought his guitar and played with Kennedy.
She got so into it, closing her eyes and opening her mouth to sing along with Mike.




332/365

This is all one of our favorite pictures of the two of them. My husband got this shot!




333/365

My husband also got this shot as I was cleaning out the cabinet, Kennedy decided to help 
and put the colander over her face. I told my husband, "hurry hurry, get my camera!"
Haha! 


334/365

New backdrop I painted for an up coming session.



Comments

Popular Posts