Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

It's a new Year!

A new year brings a fresh start for a lot of people. A new year for me means, cleaning
out spaces that have been abandoned for a while (oh my husband just loves when I start that), 
new ideas for sessions, new props, and updating everything. This year I went and updated 
my whole website as well as my pricing. I tried to go a more simple route and look.
I really like it and I still stuck with my same yellow and gray colors.
Before we go jumping into the new year, I wanted to share some of my favorite 
cake smash setups from last years sessions. I love making the cakes and having them
match the set up. (A few of the cakes below were brought by the parents.)
Enjoy!




















How most of us feel our birthdays.





0 comments:

Post a Comment