The first week.

Here I am starting a new year and a new 365 project. This year I vow to finish this project
and end the year with 365 images. To bring my camera out even more then I did
last year and to get more pictures printed. Nothing is better than waking up and 
looking at my beautiful pictures hanging on my walls. It's a constant reminder of how
lucky I am. Here's to the New Year and finishing what we started!


Enjoy!



1/365

Welcome 2015!
I'm excited to see what this year will bring, I can't even imagine.




2/365

This kid has some imagination and I love it. I will never forget at my kindergarten
graduation I won an award for best imagination. So we'll say she gets that from me!



3/365

First fortune of the year. 




4/365

Someone came down with a little stuffy nose on New Years and this is how I found her, 
lounging around like it's her job. If only that was a job.




5/365

"Fixing Mama."
I didn't know it was broken...




6/365

Since fruit isn't really in season right now, I've jumped on a grilled vegetable kick. 
They make the house smell amazing and the colors are just beautiful.




7/365

Prints.
I don't order enough of the pictures I take, but that is going to change this year.


Comments

Popular Posts